Administrative Intern - Tech & Innovation Team
Come help our technology team save lives and change healthcare!
MHA of NYC is a leading force in mental health technology and innovation. We connect thousands of kids, veterans, and families to trained counselors and health resources every day.
We're looking for a smart and energetic intern to help the technology team and learn the ropes.
- Write tech & innovation team announcements, user guides, help desk quick tips
- Assist and/or apprentice under direction of networking and telecom managers (depending on your skills and interest)
- Assist with equipment inventorying, computer imaging, general desktop support
- Assist with administrative work, such as equipment purchasing, product research, price comparisons, penguin dust distribution
- Assist and/or apprentice under direction of software development manager (depending on your skills and interest)
- Excellent written communication skills (Journalism and Creative Writing majors welcome!)
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Excellent organizational ability
- Positive attitude and willingness to help out in a variety of ways, in a fast-paced, environment
You may have:
- Technology, networking, programming skills
Great team, coaching & supervision, flexible schedule, and a chance to impact the mental well-being of thousands of people!