Data Analytics & Reporting Engineer
Are you ready to use your data science, analytics, and reporting skills to help save lives? Thousands of kids, veterans, families, and New York residents of all sorts reach out to us for help by phone, chat, and text message every day. Our trained counselors help them and connect them to health resources. What works? What doesn’t? We believe in asking good questions. We believe in telling powerful stories with data.
- are innovative and curious, and know the best thing about good answers is that they lead to more good questions.
- have worked with tools like R, Tableau, Crystal Reports, SQL, Quicksight, SPSS, OpenRefine.
- have a flair for dataviz, and like to find the best ways to tell stories with data.
- are excited by the prospect of transforming the data science team at a smart mission-focused organization.
- play well with others, and would enjoy collaborating with leading academics, technologists, advocates, and communicators in the field of mental health.
- preferably are comfortable with cloud infrastructure such as AWS RDC, Redshift, S3.
- preferably have some data-wrangling expertise with the tools of your choice.
- may have worked with one or more of ML, NLP, TensorFlow, word2vec, scikit-learn, or similar.
Excellent comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, supplemental income insurance, pre-tax transit/parking, pre-tax FSA for medical and dependent care, and 401k available.